When these Terms mention “GoWoo ,” “we,” “us,” or “our,” it refers to the GoWoo company you are contracting with. Your contracting entity will generally be determined based on your country of residence or establishment
This set of Terms and Conditions will help you understand how GoWoo operates in serving you.
Brandmarks, Trademarks, and More
Guidance for brands and names used in this document included but not limited to the following:
1. GoWoo refers to the online shopping. Mobile shopping, or other retails platforms operated by GoWoo . It may also refer to the brand, it’s trademarks, it’s intellectual property, it’s operations, it’s assets, or other related items that may reasonably be attributed to the brand and its business operations.
2. Member, user and customer may be used interchangeably and reference any user of the GoWoo Platform and associated services.
Who Can Place Orders
Only registered GoWoo customers are able to place orders through GoWoo. Guest shoppers may only browse but cannot place orders. Placing an order means browsing our product lists, adding items to a shopping cart, completing the order details (including address, mobile numbers, delivery times, items to be delivered, payments), and where applicable, earning
This website (“GoWoo Website”) and associated mobile apps (GoWoo applications) are owned and operated by GoWoo Plt (“GoWoo ”).
Access & Use
Your access to, use of services provided or associated with, and use of the materials contained in, the GoWoo Website and/or GoWoo Mobile Applications is conditional on your acceptance and compliance with the terms, conditions, notices and disclaimers contained in this document or elsewhere on the GoWoo Website (“Terms and Conditions”). By using the GoWoo Website, Mobile Applications or any other access point to GoWoo services, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
You may not use GoWoo, its assets or services or associated assets and/ or services, for any of the following purposes:
1. Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material
2. Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence or results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice
3. Gaining unauthorised access to other computer systems
4. Interfering with any other person’s use of the website
5. Interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the website
6. Inciting hatred, abusive behaviour, bullying, violence, or any other similar actions towards any group, individual, or organization based on but not limited to areas of religion, race, language, culture, currency, nationality, sexual orientation, gender identity, social position, economic position, education level, dress, manner, or otherwise.
7. Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of GoWoo.
You will indemnify us against all losses, liabilities, costs and expenses reasonably suffered or incurred by us, all damages awarded against us under any judgment by a court of competent jurisdiction and all settlements sums paid by us as a result of any settlement agreed by us arising out/ or in connection with:
1. any claim by any third party that the use of the GoWoo Website, GoWoo Mobile Applications, GoWoo Platform by you is defamatory, offensive or abusive, or of an obscene or pornographic nature, or is illegal or constitutes a breach of any applicable law, regulation or code of practice;
2. any claim by any third party that the use of the GoWoo Platform, GoWoo Website, GoWoo Mobile Applications by you infringes that third party’s copyright or other intellectual property rights of whatever nature; and
3. any fines or penalties imposed by any private organization, Government authority or related bodies, regulatory, advertising or trading body, or authority in connection with the use of the GoWoo Website, GoWoo Mobile Application, GoWoo Platform by you.
GoWoo reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions without notice of any kind at any time. Your use of our GoWoo Website and/or GoWoo Mobile Applications following such changes constitutes your agreement to be bound by the new Terms and Conditions.
Standard eCoupon, vouchers, promo codes, rewards points, bonus programs, and promotions Terms and Conditions
Your use of an eCoupon, voucher, promo code, rewards points, bonus programs, promotion, or any associated services (collectively referred to as an “eCoupon”) indicates your agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. GoWoo reserves the right to withdraw or cancel an eCoupon, voucher, promo code, rewards points, bonus programs, promotion, or any associated services without returning any form of monetary or product compensation for any reason at any time.
GoWoo shall not be liable to any customer, supplier, partner, business, or household for any financial loss arising out of the refusal, cancellation or withdrawal of any eCoupon, voucher, promo code, rewards points, bonus programs, promotion, or any associated services or any failure or inability of a customer or household to use an eCoupon, voucher, promo code, rewards points, bonus programs, promotion, or any associated services for any reason.
Security and Fraud
When you use an eCoupon you warrant to GoWoo that you are the duly authorised recipient of the eCoupon and that you are using it in good faith. If you redeem, attempt to redeem or encourage the redemption of eCoupons to obtain discounts to which you or a third party are not entitled you may be committing a civil or criminal offence.
If we reasonably believe that any eCoupon is being used unlawfully or illegally we may reject or cancel any eCoupon and you agree that you will have no claim against us in respect of any rejection or cancellation. GoWoo reserves the right to take any further action it deems appropriate in such instances.
Information Collected & Use of Information
GoWoo collects the details provided by you on registration together with information we learn about you from your use of our service and your visit to any part of the GoWoo Platform including the GoWoo Website and GoWoo Mobile Applications.
By using the GoWoo Platform, GoWoo Website, or the GoWoo Mobile Applications, you expressly accept and give your unconditional consent that we may use any and/or disclose information about your demographics in any manner which does not reveal your identity in detail for the purpose of marketing, promotional, strategic development, research and customer care.
Personal Data Protection Act 2012
In connection with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA), you agree that GoWoo Plt. and its related or affiliated co-operatives and organisations (hereafter collectively referred to as “GoWoo ”, “we”, “us” or “our”), and/or any part of the GoWoo Platform may collect, use, process, disclose, and/or transfer your personal data for the purposes of administering, maintaining and terminating your membership and participation in GoWoo's services including but not limited to GoWoo and keeping you informed of updates, changes and developments relating to the service, the scope of which may include but is not limited to:
1. administering and maintaining your account with us, including administering any benefits and entitlements;
2. engaging third party service providers to perform certain aspects of the services offered by the services we offer including reward and subscription services;
3. unless you notify us in writing and your notice is acknowledged as being received by our legal, finance, technology and marketing teams, that you do not wish to receive such information, sending you information from time to time through e-mail, messaging, mobile SMS and text communications, visual communications, digital communications, and posts about products and services, promotions and special offers, upcoming events and other information which we determine at our absolute discretion may be of interest to you;
4. customer profiling, market analysis and research purposes to improve our product and service offerings to you;
5. notifying you about important changes to the membership program;
6. responding to queries or feedback from you; enforcing these Terms and Conditions and our legal rights and remedies; and
7.for such other purposes as permitted by applicable law or with your consent.
In compliance with the PDPA, GoWoo will not send marketing messages to telephone or facsimile numbers belonging to you unless you have given us clear and unambiguous consent to do so. If you have previously given us consent, we will continue to send you marketing messages until you advise us in writing that has been acknowledged as received that you wish to withdraw the consent.
Corporate Members Registration
Customers representing their companies/institutions can sign up under the “Register as a Business” category during the standard registration process.
Orders made through a corporate account shall be delivered strictly to a corporate address. Any corporate orders placed for delivery to either a non-registered company address or a residential address will not be processed.
The content of the GoWoo Website, GoWoo Applications (mobile or otherwise) and GoWoo Platform and associated assets, marks, services, and brands, is protected by copyright, trade marks, database and other intellectual property rights. You may retrieve and display the content of the GoWoo Website on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the GoWoo Website or any part of the GoWoo Platform without written permission from GoWoo.
You may not modify, reproduce, copy or distribute any of the content on GoWoo for commercial purposes without our prior consent.
No licence is granted to you in these Terms and Conditions to use any trade mark of GoWoo.
Availability of the GoWoo Website
Although GoWoo Website aims to offer you the best service possible, GoWoo makes no promise or guarantee that the services at the GoWoo Website will meet your requirements. GoWoo Website cannot guarantee that the service will be fault free. You agree that GoWoo Platform and GoWoo will not be liable or held responsible for any damages, loss or other situations caused through the use of the GoWoo Website and you agree to indemnify GoWoo against and and all claims. If a fault occurs in the service you should report it by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can.
Your access to the GoWoo Website may occasionally at the absolute discretion and with no explanation or warning be restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, upgrades, changes, enhancements, or the introduction of new facilities, products, or services. GoWoo Website will attempt to restore the service as soon as it reasonably can.
GoWoo website includes links to other websites or materials which are beyond its control and you agree that GoWoo is not liable for any information, services or items that you experience or find through these links and materials.
GoWoo Limitation of Liability
The GoWoo Website is provided by GoWoo without any warranties or guarantees of any kind either express or implied, including without limitation, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability of fitness for a particular purpose. You must bear the risks associated with the use of the Internet.
GoWoo will endeavour to the best of its ability to ensure that information or material included on the GoWoo Website is correct, reputable and of high quality. GoWoo will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of information or for any technical problems you may experience with the GoWoo Website. If GoWoo is informed of any inaccuracies in the information or material on the GoWoo Website, GoWoo will attempt to correct the inaccuracies as soon as it reasonably can.
In particular, GoWoo disclaim all liabilities in connection with the following:
1. incompatibility of the GoWoo Website, GoWoo Mobile Applications, GoWoo Platform with any of your equipment, software or telecommunications links;
2. technical problems including errors or interruptions of the GoWoo Website, GoWoo Platform;
3. unsuitability, unreliability or inaccuracy of the GoWoo Platform and GoWoo Website;
4. inadequacy of the GoWoo Website to meet your requirements.
To the full extent allowed by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable to you/or any third party for any consequential or incidental damages (including but not limited to loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, wasted expenditure, loss of privacy and loss of data) or any other indirect, special or punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or are related to the GoWoo Website and GoWoo Platform.
GoWoo shall not liable for any consequential, indirect or special damages or loss of whatever descriptions. To the extent that GoWoo is liable in contract, tort or otherwise for any loss, damage or injury arising directly or indirectly from any defect in or or non-compliance of the Product or any other breach of GoWoo's obligations hereunder, such liability shall not in any event exceed an amount equivalent to the price of the Product(s).
Both GoWoo and the delivery company will not be held responsible for any damages or loss of Products after delivery. The Customer shall not use the Product in any manner and/or for any purpose for which they are unsuited for and shall be responsible for using all necessary skill and care in handling and using the Product. The Customer expressly agrees that GoWoo assumes no obligation or liability for any advice or information given with the Products and GoWoo assumes no responsibility for any inaccuracy or misstatement of any such information. The Customer assumes all risks connected with the use and storage of the Product.
Customer unreservedly acknowledges and agrees that he/she assumes all risk in connection with the use of this site. GoWoo shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or punitive damage or loss of profits or loss of revenue however arising from the use of, access to the site. Without limitation to the foregoing:
This site and all information contained herein is provided on a “as is” without any implied or express warranty including of any implied warranty as to title, quality, merchantability, fitness for purpose, or non-infringement. Before acting on the information found on GoWoo Website, you may wish to confirm the facts that are important to your decision making. Product information on our website may be different from information on the products for a variety of reasons including such things as manufacturers’ updates and changes. GoWoo reserves the right to change or update information on any product on GoWoo at any time without prior notice.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, GoWoo shall not be liable for any error or omission in the content of the site including any damage or injury arising out of or in connection with any access or use of the site whether such damage/injury is caused by failure of performance, error, omission, defect, delay in operation, computer virus, theft etc.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of Malaysia. Both the Customer and GoWoo irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia. Should the services be delivered to a Customer in another jurisdiction then the applicable laws of that country shall apply and both the Customer and GoWoo irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the relevant jurisdiction/ country.
GoWoo makes no promise that materials on the GoWoo Website are appropriate or available for use in locations outside Malaysia or in countries where it does not yet operate, and accessing the GoWoo Website from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access this site from locations outside Malaysia, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these Terms and Conditions.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
If you breach these Terms and Conditions and GoWoo Website ignores this, GoWoo will still be entitled to use its rights and remedies at any and all later dates or in any other situation where you breach the Terms and Conditions.
GoWoo shall not be responsible for any breach of these Terms and Conditions caused by circumstances beyond its control.